KIDS FILL THE BAG
A big hello from the team at Kids Fill The Bag!
A fresh, environmentally friendly approach to textile recycling – help raise funds for your school
What do we do?
We provide a fun and educational way for children to learn about the importance of recycling and how to create a greener world for us all to enjoy.
Working with primary and secondary schools, PTAs, Scouts & Guides and kids clubs across the region, Kids Fill The Bag can help you raise money for school projects and out of school clubs, simply by filling a refuse bag with unwanted clothing and paired shoes.
Benefits of working with us
- You can earn up to a whopping £500 per tonne, per annum by donating a minimum of 40 refuse bags full of your pre-loved clothes which we pay direct to you. If the market price increases, then so does the amount we pay you!
- Did you know that 94% of the clothes we collect are kept out of landfill sites? We are truly passionate about recycling unwanted clothes and reducing environmental damage as much as possible.
- Working incredibly hard to collect clothes donations, we can help you to purchase new equipment, build new facilities, create new educational programs and set up pre/after school care with the extra cash.
- It’s also a great way to teach kids about the importance of recycling, how to help others in poorer communities in the UK and overseas and reverse environmental damage.
- The work we do doesn’t stop there; we are committed to helping our charity partners through volunteering and ongoing support especially with homeless charity, HandsOnLondon and The Samaritans.
- All of our collection team members are uniformed, DBS checked and wear ID for everyone’s safety.
Earn Even More
You can also earn a cash boost of £100 by referring us – take a look at how you can help us to recycle even more unwanted clothing and help raise much-needed funds.
Get in Touch Today
Start making money through textiles recycling and contact us today and start you Kids Fill The Bag challenge!